What is search engine optimization (SEO), how to learn SEO
Today's topic is one of the basics of SEO. At the beginning of blogging, the basics of search engine optimization should have been written, but we assumed that the subject had been written several times online, so we did not write the basics. Recently, after listening to the curious questions of a number of visitors to our blog about SEO, I was forced to write about such a simple basic topic.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?Search engine optimization These two words have two meaningful parts. One is Search Engine and the other is Optimization. SEO is one of the most popular web search engine optimization techniques. It can be said simply that search engine optimization is the technique of bringing a blog/website to a good position in the search result or from the first page from a different search engine. You can also call it a kind of systematic cunning to get good results from the search engine.
What is a Search Engine?
How Search Engine Works?The search engine indexes all types of databases by crawling all website links, including all types of websites, on the World Wide Web. The search engine subsequently releases the indexed content of the blog according to the search results in the search results. In this case, the better you do your blog search engine optimization, the higher your search content will see the content of your blog.
How does a search engine show a blog above all else?When a visitor searches for a specific topic in the search engine, the search engine shows the article with the highest quality content indexed by that topic. Then, according to the quality of the blog and content, all the blogs are constantly doing shows. The search engine uses the latest Ranking Algorithm with the Search Query to show the best results of the search engine.
What is the Search Engine Algorithm?This is a mathematical calculator that indexes consistently good results for Search Queries. To put it simply, it is a series of lists to display the content of the blog rankings and indexed content in search results. That is the number whose content is above the content of the search result.
What is Search Engine Rank?When a person searches for something in the search engine, the search engine performs numerous content shows on the search result. A search result is Depend-Up according to the search ranking of the blog. That is, the content of the blog whose ranking is as good as it will show above the content of the search results, and if the ranking is not good, your content will not appear on the first page of the search result.
Why is SEO done?Search engine optimization (SEO) is mainly done to bring a blog/website to a good position in the search result or to get a good ranking from the search engine or to get a lot of visits from the search engine to the blog. When a person optimizes the search engine on his website properly, the search engine will increase the number of visits to his blog. Because Search Engine Optimization will allow search engines to have a clear idea about the content of their blog. Therefore, in order to make a website successful or to generate revenue from the website, it is necessary to properly search its website.
Think about common sense, when you write a post on a topic, how much to search online, what to search for by typing a keyword, what amount of posts are online, what blog post will be compact for your new post, What is the value of the keywords you want, the number of visits you can get if you rank the post by working on that keyword. How much income will be able to bid and to rank the post and the need for the number of backlinks is to learn about SEO. Summarizing all these things, it can be said that search engine optimization is essential for success in online marketing and there is no substitute for search engine optimization for success.
Search Engine Optimization
What are the types of SEO?If you ask someone what type of SEO, then anyone will talk about On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO. There are two types of SEO. However, On-Page and Off-Page are not. There are basically two types of SEO. Namely: 1. Organic SEO 32 Paid SEO Organic SEO is again two types. A hunch One is On-Page SEO and the other is Off-Page SEO.
What is Organic SEO and Paid SEO?Organic SEO means the process of positioning search results pages by following all the rules of search engine optimization. Paid SEO, on the other hand, is one of the first pages of search engines coming to Google to exchange money. If you look closely, you can see that after giving a search for a topic, there are some websites on top of the search results that have a short ad. They came out on top with Paid SEO. On the other hand, they have all the websites underneath those organic SEOs, which have been placed on Google's pages with no money.
What is On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO?On-page SEO is all about the activities you need to perfect a website/blog - everything you need to make a website a good one. On-page SEO is a process of setting up keywords like Blogger, Setting-up Meta, Naming Pages, Page Search Descriptions, etc. And Off-page SEO is the link to the content of your blog to be shared on various popular sites, creating backlinks, joining in various forums, and promoting the blog, etc.
What is White Hat and Black Hat SEO?White Hat SEO is a technique to increase the rank of your blog and bring you top search results. Black Hat SEO, on the other hand, uses some illegal methods to increase the rank of blogs by breaking search engine rules. Currently, Google is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to determine Google search rankings, so it is almost impossible to rank blogs in Black Hat SEO tactics. That's why all the big SEO experts are paying close attention to White Hat SEO.
Why Learn SEO?The importance and requirements of search engine optimization cannot be concluded. In a word, it can be said that on-line blogging, marketing, business promotion, and online SEO must be successful in order to succeed. Without SEO, you can never succeed in anything online. The reason is that - on the Internet, everyone is searching through the search engine for the necessary things. In particular, the use of the Google search engine is so widespread that there is no way to be successful without optimizing the Google search engine. In addition, the use of the Google search engine has become more and more popular as the default search engine of Google, along with other popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome recently. So there is no substitute for a search engine to make your blog/website known and popular.
How To Do SEO?
You may know everything by thinking about how to do SEO. There is really no easy or short way to do SEO. SEO is a huge process in the ongoing changing process. Most of which are always updated and changed. However, if you know and understand the basics of SEO, you can easily understand everything as the change comes over time. That's why you must learn the basics of SEO from a well-respected person or organization. To get basic ideas for everyone, I am sharing some of the basics of SEO.
Basic SEO settings
- Blog submit to Google Search Console.
- Blog submission to Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Creating a Google Analytics Account.
- Install Yoast SEO (WordPress users only)
Do Keyword Research
- Working with Long Keywords.
- Keyword Research from Google Keyword Planner.
- Keyword research from various online communities.
- Verify your Competitors' keywords.
- Keyword research through inquiries
- Using keywords in the post URL.
- Using short URLs.
- Title Tag must use keywords.
- Use keywords in H1, H2, and H3 tags.
- Optimized Images.
- Synonyms and LSI Keywords Usage.
- Add External Links Required.
- Important Adding Internal Links
- Detecting Crawl Errors from Webmaster Tools.
- Find out how Google is viewing your blog.
- Creating Responsive and Mobile-Friendly Blogs.
- Fix Broken Links.
- Using HTTPS.
- Fix Duplicate Meta Tags.
- Blog Loading Speed Increases
Article Writing Method
- Create Quality Content (Content is King)
- Do not write short posts and write big.
- Write an article that is simple and understandable.
- Use Schema Markup.
- Adding video to post scares
- Guest Blogging.
- Competitor's Backlinks Verification.
- Forum posting and troubleshooting.
- Resolve in the comments section of others' blogs
Where to Learn SEO?There are two ways to learn SEO better. One is to learn from an influential person or organization and the other is to learn from different online blogs/websites. Learning to be on-line requires a lot of patience. On the other hand, you can learn from a good institution in a short time.
But one thing to keep in mind is that whether you learn to be an on-line or any organization, it must be a well-established company or a good-quality online blog. Recently, many organizations have been on hand to teach SEO, but some of them have a good reputation Finding a place is a very difficult thing.
As an example - today I see a tutorial on the settings for the blog's Heading tag on the YouTube channel of an SEO company. There, a teacher mistakenly taught his students the H1, H2, and H3 tag settings. I was not surprised to see this.
My only motive behind these examples is that whether you learn SEO from an organization or online, it is a quality organization or blog. Then you will be able to learn proper SEO.
Learn more - 5 way to make money online with Blogging
Will you be able to learn SEO?Most people will not consider SEO as difficult because I cannot learn SEO. I would say to them, you can be an SEO expert if you do not think the matter is so difficult. Especially if you learn SEO effectively with the help of paid SEO, you will be able to take your blog to a better platform in the future.
How to earn by learning SEO?
- Google Adsense: If you have a habit of writing, create a good article: You can earn from Google Adsense through blogging. If you are an expert about SEO, you can easily rank your blog and grow your traffic from the search engine and earn smart points from AdSense.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate Marketing can easily earn thousands of dollars from your blog if you can rank your blog by SEO. Affiliate marketing can be earned by promoting another product on its website and selling it. There is a detailed post on my blog about this.
- Marketplace: There are plenty of online marketplaces like Upwork, Eleans, Freelancer, Fever, People Par Hour. You can earn money by joining them if you want. Besides, SEO has a lot of work in the marketplace. You can also join a team of freelancers by introducing skills.
- Local Business: If you have an online business or digital product, you can add a new twist to your business by promoting all those products in SEO.
- Contractual work: Not only international but also the local market but there is a lot of work. You can work on SEO contracts from local organizations or website owners. In addition to these, there are hundreds of ways to earn online from SEO that cannot be described here.
Did I do SEO work in this post?In the middle of this post, I said that at the end of the post, I will tell you what SEO did in this post today. I think sharing this topic will allow everyone to get a clearer idea of the basics of SEO?
1. Keyword researchFirst, I researched the full Keyword for this post. Because it is not possible to rank a post without keyword research. To that end, I first researched keywords through Google Keyword Planner and many other keyword research tools and researched the following important keywords in today's post.
- What is SEO?
- What is the job of SEO?
- SEO Tutorial.
- How to do SEO?
- How to do SEO?
- What is On-Page SEO?
- What is Off-Page SEO?
- How does SEO?
- Why Learn SEO?
- Way to learn SEO work?
- How does SEO work?
- SEO learning technique
- What does it take to learn SEO?
- SEO Revenue