5 blogger SEO tips for blogspot
SEO tips for Blogger: The Easy Way to Increase Page View and Traffic from Search Engines, including Google by Optimizing the blog site for blogspot.
Blogger SEO is one of my favorite topics. Because, SEO on Google Blogger platform is not as easy as SEO on any other blogging platform. The Google Blogger Developer Team has put all of the necessary SEO content on the blogger dashboard to make Google search engine compliant. Most blogs become search engine oftimization only if you understand the issues and set them according to the rules. In this case, like other blogging platforms, there is no hassle like adding various tools or add-ons.
Google SEO for blogger siteSEO for a blog site is required either SEO Expert or SEO Agency. Today the blogger site is obsessed with how to do search engine optimization.
Most new bloggers do not understand the SEO basics, because blogspot blogs cannot do SEO. There are many bloggers who think that blogger SEO will not be possible. If you are new to the blogging world, you can still do SEO of your favorite Blogger blog after reading this post today. However, one thing that I am clear about here is that I am just talking about blogger SEO. Never mind an SEO full of mistakes again. Because there are many extraneous things to do with Google SEO. Search engine optimization cannot be done on any blog without full knowledge. However, you will not be disappointed, this post will be the basic SEO of your blog today, and if you can post other SEO related posts on our blog, you too can become an SEO expert and do the full SEO of your blog.
5 killer Blogger SEO tipsUsually, to make a blog full SEO friendly, there are three steps to doing search engine optimization. One of the three steps is On-page SEO, then post optimization (Of-page SEO), and finally external issues. In this post, I will share 5 killer blogger seo tips for blogspot.
1. Meta description (home page)A meta description is written by a search engine to briefly explain the content of the blog post or blog. Meta Description is used to summarize what you are writing about in your blog or what article is being shared in your blog post. The whole thing is a detailed summary of the meta description. With this meta descriptions, search engines can easily get ideas about a blog. Typically, Blogger recommends writing Meta Description within 150 characters, including blog space. Because search engines do not display more than 30 characters in the search result. You can add Meta Description to the blog in the following ways:
- At first Login to your bloger site.
- Then from the Blogger dashboard, you can see the Meta Description option under Settings→ Search Preferences← Meta Tags.
- Here is the meta description in 150 characters to match the main content of your blog.
- Click save change batton to save description.
2. Meta descriptions (post pages)Blogger site does not have to edit the post to add Meta Description to the blog post page. You can easily add a Meta description of a post page without editing the blog post.
- You will need to enter the page on which you want to add Meta Description.
- Then you can see the image below on the right side of the post.
- In the box above the image box, you will need to enter your post summary in 150 characters.
3. Crawlers and indexingThere are two important search engine optimization options. One is Robots.txt and the other is Robots Header Tags. Using these two options, search engines can be guided to various blogs. According to that directive, the search engine indexes the content of the blog.
- We have previously shared two separate posts on Robots.txt and Custom Robots Header Tags. I don't want to discuss it again here. You can find out more about topic two by clicking on this link.
4. The structure of the blog post urlSEO friendly URL one of the most important things. This is because the search engine allows a visitor to post a blog or URL to any blog post. In many cases, the visitor links directly to the post with the link in mind. When you post a new post, before publishing the post, the URL will be structured neatly into 50 characters, matching the subject of the post. Refrain from using any excuses, semicolons, for fear of post URLs. Many people do it without writing the content of the post, whatever they want. In this way, the post loses value to the search engine.
See the image above by clicking on the Permalink option to the right of your desired post and you can create a URL of your choice. However, once you publish the post, there is some complexity in re-customizing the link Url or Permalink. This is why it is best to create a good link before publishing the post.
5. Blog Post Title OptimizationA beautiful and optimized blog post title can capture the attention of any search engine robot. Search engine robots, like a human, can easily pick the good and the bad, the choice and the dislike. In this case, if you write about the topic well, then the search robot will choose your content and beautiful titles to bring you the search results. There are many things to optimize for post titles. In this case, you must first set the title tag inside your Blogger Themes correctly. Follow your step to set the title tag of the blog.
- First login to the blog.
- Then from the Blogger dashboard, click on Theme> Edit HTML.
- Then press Ctrl + F from the keyboard to search the <title> section.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "index"'>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "error_page"'>
<b:else/>Page Not Found :: <data:blog.title/>
- Here delete the full tag of <title> ...... </title> and set the complete tag above.
On the other hand, we know that if we link to another blog, we make it as a Nofollow link. Here in the figure above, only the Nofollow link can be easily formed by right-clicking on the arrow icon.
6. Label and Related PostWe combine one or two labels with the content of each post in general. Adding a Label to a blog post completes many tasks at once. First of all, the blog posts can be viewed separately. Secondly, search engines often display posts in search results by separating them into search algorithms according to the post's label. Thirdly, Labels also work on displaying posts by using Related Posts at the bottom of the blog.
7. Nofollow the comments on the blogUsually, every default blog comment section is in the form of Nofollow. However, if you are using custom Blogger themes, make sure that the comment section of your blog site is in Nofollow or in Dofollow format. Because many custom themes developers deliberately keep the comment section of the blog Dofollow.
<a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow'> <data: comment.author/> </a>If you search for the above code in your blog's theme, you will find that your blog is in Nofollow format. If the above line is not found, add the above code in the comments section. Because if the comment section is as Dofollow, commenting on your blog will remove some of the link juice from your desired post through the comment. In this case, your post will be damaged in some way.
Wishing everyone a happy ending today's (5 blogger SEO Tips) post.